To all members & working bee aficionados!
Southern Go Kart Club will be holding a working bee next Saturday (3rd August). This working bee will require a full day track closure. We need as many hands as possible, you know, many hands, teamwork dream work etc to get through the long list of things that have to be done.
The list is as follows;
- Canteen and clubroom require general cleaning (floors, windows and kitchen) in preparation for council inspection.
- Carry out repairs to fencing and attach signs.
- Remove some old sections of tyre barriers and make alterations to some of the new sections. Painting of new tyre barriers (mainly require help with moving them around so they can be sprayed).
- Run new start light wiring (in conduit) from tower to turn 1.
- Fill and compact kerb drop offs where required.
Tools to bring;
- Gloves, pliers/side cutters, cordless drills, shovels, rakes and anything else you think might come in handy.
Lunch and drinks will be provided.
Please, to all our members and working bee fanatics, if you can spare the day or even a few hours it would be greatly appreciated. Every bit of help goes a long way to ensuring SGKC remains SA’s premiere kart track.